Confiable

IGN (In-Game Name):
xX_Confiable_Xx
(NameMC)
Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA (MST)
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
FaithfulMC (Helper)

I was a Helper on Faithful before I got demoted for inactivity. I basically just watched over chat while getting mentored by higher staff.
Proof: Factory reset PC, doubt I could get vouches.
HCRealms (Mod)
I was actually previously a Mod on HCRealms before resigning due to family issues. What I did when staff was watch over chat and manage temp-bans, and mutes.
Proof: Deleted all screenshots in my folder.
Vouches: https://gyazo.com/6d4f6652d2a1957b71693797704d1601
Eytril (Mod)
Eytril was HCRealms' sister server, was owned by the same people, and staffed by the same Staff Team. I was also demoted due to inactivity because I had Baseball and Football practice everyday so I couldn't make much time. I was a Moderator on the Eytril Network. I watched over chat and managed mutes.
NyxGG (Sr-Mod)
I was a Sr-Mod on NyxGG before I resigned due to grades. My job on Nyx was to mentor lower and newer staff and teach them the right commands, and how to handle a situation.
Proof
SagePvP (Mod)
I was a mod on Sage before getting demoted and I forgot why, I was going to be made staff again but Deployable resigned before doing so. I really just moderated chat and made sure nobody said or did anything stupid, and moved in support rooms to roll back dtr and inventories.

Proof
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
There are many reasons as to why I would like to become a staff member at SagePvP. I want to become a staff member on SagePvP because there are many players on at my time at night, and not enough staff helping or moving them into support rooms in TS. If you had more MST / later timezone staff members this would change. I would help everyone I can to the best of my ability. SagePvP is a network with lots of potential, and toxicity and I would like to decrease the amount of toxicity as much as I possibly can. I have been playing SagePvP since it has come out. I have met many new friends. Many have quit because of the toxicity and I would like to reduce that so they can come back and play a good server. I really want SagePvP to shine up one day to become the best network out there. I would give the server many ideas and talk to players to see what they want to see on Sage and what they don’t want. I will always face challenges, and will not give them up if I am staff. I want to be a role model, to help my newcomers to the server to feel welcomed and not hated. I want to try to change this community into a better place for everyone. I also love helping people, and resolving problems.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve the players' experience by being an active, mature, and unbiased staff member. Reasons stated below.
Unbiased
I am unbiased and don’t let people I know take advantage of me. I would never take a bribe offer, or let somebody get away with something that is against the rules.
Mature
I am Mature and know how to handle situations quickly and . Maturity is an essential part of being a staff member to me. It shows that if you are not mature, you're not doing your job. In addition, I can assure you I will take every circumstance in a mature way. Especially in support rooms, with players needing help where I will have this come into place. You must take every circumstance in a mature manner. If anything does happen that can insult me or hurt me, I will hold it in and try not to care about it the best as I can. This game is very toxic, so I try not to care about it too much. Support rooms are honestly my favorite part about being staff. It’s super fun being able to help the community and server, and it just brightens my day.
Dedication
I will dedicate my time to put into this server. I really like this server and want it to grow into a big network. But you need to put your time and effort into making that big network. Even if you are on the server for 1 minute, you still help the server be successful. I am taking most of my day to work on this server and make it better everyday. I will always set my time accordingly or higher than expected.
Responsibility
I am a very responsible person when it comes to being staff. I think if you make a mistake you have to report it to a higher up staff to not get caught in the future. It is your responsibility to make it to important events, staff meetings, etc. You should not blame something you did at someone else for the cause of your actions. You should recognize it as a mistake and learn from it.
Respect
I am a very respectful person, you should respect one another to gain trust from them. I try to help people in many other ways other than staffing. You should always listen and follow directions from people that have a higher ranking staff to learn from them and be better yourself. When you respect a player, I think they should respect you back, if not just don't change your manner and keep it the same.
Motivation
There are not a lot of servers out there that motivate me to play Minecraft anymore. But, SagePvP is different. It is a fun and joyful server to play on and have fun. But you always need to have someone helping you if you have any questions or concerns, that's where the staff role plays out. SagePvP motivates me to still play Minecraft, have fun in the game, and make playing enjoyable.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
My honesty on a scale of 1-10 is a 9/10. It's not a 10/10 because sometimes I lie about things if it could harm either me, or my family and friends.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)

12 hours playtime per map? I will quadruple that per map.
What is your telegram @?:
Telegram: @hailey
Discord: pepperoni hot pocket#9573
Additional Information?:
The reason for my re-application is because I can wait in TeamSpeak for hours and not be moved, or because there is just all around far too much toxicity and cheating happening without them being punished for it. I really just want to make an impact and change Sage for the better before it gets too far and changes sage for the worse forever.
Thank you for taking the time to read my application. Have a good day/night!
(I would also be a great faction manager since I’m pretty known in the community)

Last edited:

Cheulsy

+1 dedicated and will spend his entire summer on the sagepvp network improving players experience a tremendous amount while using little to no effort, this man has been and will be the asset sagepvp is need of

Confiable

+1 dedicated and will spend his entire summer on the sagepvp network improving players experience a tremendous amount while using little to no effort, this man has been and will be the asset sagepvp is need of
Thank you and I agree with everything you just stated