DankMC - Platform Admin [Resigned]
WarAccademy - Helper [Proof] [Resigned]
Bedrocks [ComboKira Server] - Administrator [Resigned]
CriticalHaze - Senior Moderator [Resigned]
UhcHub - Staff [Proof] [Resigned]
Kelsy - Moderator [Proof] [Resigned]
ChaosMC - Senior Moderator [Proof] [Resigned]

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

It's been a year since the last time that I've been demoted from the staff team of SagePvP.
Needless to say, I was really hurt, it was my fault I didn't know how to handle all the various situations well and I made many mistakes. A year has already passed but I remember that day as if it was yesterday, I learned from my mistakes, I grew up, I went to various servers to lend my help. I committed myself with determination and perseverance to return here, to help the players of this community. I think I have improved since the past, I understand what mistakes I have made and I can tell you that they will never be repeated. I was really happy with the SagePvP staff team, both from the point of view of my colleagues and that of the server players. I would really like to go back to those times and would like to fill my role as Moderator again and grow with you again. I think Sage is still in a period of growth and will continue to increase its popularity as a Network, I would like to be part of that growth. As you may have seen in the proof that I was an old SagePvP Staff there is my Staff Series, I would like to start making them here on Sage and entice players to play on this server. Also, I think my timezone could be very useful to the server, I could ban and moderate at strange times for those coming from another region and I would like to go back to doing those 100 support rooms a day and help every single player on the server, I really missed doing this work on this server. Over time I kept playing on SagePvP and seeing all those times when players needed help and I couldn't help it made me think that if I didn't make those stupid mistakes I could help those people. From my mistakes, I think I've grown a lot, and I want to prove it by returning to help this server and this fantastic community.
I think it's my time to take a step forward and aim for bigger servers where I can really help, I really think SagePvP is the right server for me and my potential as a staff member. I am aware that if I am accepted it will be a long ride but I am ready and sticking to this server and this community, it will no longer be like last time and I will definitely commit myself and do my best.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would improve the player server experience through my main skills which I will list below:

1) Activity, If I'll be accepted I would spend a lot of time on the server, I would spend at least 3/4 hours a day on the server and
I would arrive at the weekend with more than 24 hours on the server. I would devote time to all the various sections of
the network, on the server, on the Discord, and on the Forum.

2) Experience, I have many experiences as a Staff Member, these have led me to improve myself over time and make sure that I know how
to manage every situation and improve myself every day. I think I have not lost my hand to be a Staff Member on Sage,
I perfectly remember all the various commands and what to do in various situations.

3) TeamWork, I am a person very much in favor of teamwork and who appreciate working with other people.
I believe that teamwork can only bring benefits and make people grow. Also, I still have good relationships with various
SrModerator and Server Admin and would have no problem working with them and getting help.

4) Recording, I am able to record in situations where I need evidence, I can also upload it to youtube and pass it on to other staff members for opinions.
I always have Action ready to record and to take clips quickly. I know how important evidence is and in fact,
I am always ready to have it if I have to ban/mute someone.

5) Calm, I am a person who does not lose his temper quickly and who knows how to always remain passive and calm in situations.
I always think about what I could do for the best of the server and compare myself with other staff members to get the best choice.
Being calm I think is an extremely useful and necessary quality for this role.

6) Maturity, I honestly think I'm mature enough for my young age, I know how to behave properly and seriously when it comes to doing it.
Being aware of when to be serious and when to joke is very important. If I have to carry out tasks and moderate
I would always be serious and professional.

7) Respect, Respect is the main key to working with the staff and to do the right job as a staff member. Respecting your fellow staff and server players is important, without respect I think nothing can be born and you cannot work in a correct way. I would respect every single player on the server and I would never behave in an unfair way with them, obviously, the same thing goes for the other staff members.

8) Friendly, I am a very friendly person who really appreciates making new friends and talking to people. Through this quality I
have always obtained good results and friendly relationships, also if I will do support rooms
I would not hesitate to be very kind and friendly with the people who need help.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate my honesty with an 8, I know when I'm supposed to be serious and not. I would never lie or say fake things to someone, I would always be honest and say the truth. If I'll do a mistake I will take my responsibility and tell what happened.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Yes, @LittleRoss @Vuru @AirResistance , @mxrkie can vouch for me.

Additional Information?:

Thank you for reading my Staff Application, I hope this has aroused interest.
Please give me a review with a + 1 / -1 and write me the various reasons. Thanks ^^​

Last edited:

slayer

Established member

Those ''pending'' screenshots are easy to fake + that doesn't guarantee a staff position.
I've never seen u on UHCClub

LookAtSense

Those ''pending'' screenshots are easy to fake + that doesn't guarantee a staff position.
I've never seen u on UHCClub
Screenshot_20210110-002836_Discord.jpg

vpikachq was an old manager of uhchub.

Screenshot_20210110-003342_Telegram.jpg

AlexTsuki is the staff manager of pvptemple.

Last edited:

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
-Previously demoted for reaching 3 Strikes (1st posting his own ip in ts
2nd typing in general chat (twice)
3rd moving someone in ts that he wasn't allowed to move ( they said that 10min before he did that in a staff meeting ))
- continuesly cheats on different networks ( on HcRival about 3weeks ago)
- cheated and ban evaded on sage a week after he got demoted.
- has proven that he's not ready to be a staff again.
- lied to 3 diffrent headstaff members on HcRival right after he got me banned.

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
Also wanna add, that he never stayed longer than mod on most of the server in his experience.

LookAtSense

3rd moving someone in ts that he wasn't allowed to move ( they said that 10min before he did that in a staff meeting ))
Hello Marik,

As i said in my Staff Application it's been a year from my demote. I've never typed in general chat and I've never got striked for this and I never got striked for posting my IP on ts (I did it before the staff meeting but it seems you dont remember it) . You can also ask to the old staff manager (str2). I dont know why youre talking about old things, I already said in the staff application that I've changed and I've learnt from my mistakes. On Sage I was butterflyclicking and i got banned but I did a punishment appeal and I got unbanned. On HCRival I told u I was not cheating and you just banned me because my pc was bugged and you were not finding anything. I just told to the 3 head staff member the truth. Marik it seems that you haven't read all my staff application and you dont know a lot of things. Last thing, if you can see I had high ranks on just italian servers because I have always played on those and I'm trying to get in a good english staff team and start my career from here and it's not true that I never stayed longer than mod on most of the server in my staff experience. If you still wanna talk about this we can talk on telegram @lukatasens. I dont wanna start a discussion here please, we can talk and resolve the situaion.

Last edited:

spult

If this is the case Neutral from me for now I won't be leaving a +1 until im comfortable.

Last edited:

Inship

Established member
If this is the case Neutral from me for now I won't be leaving a +1 until im comfortable.
I wouldnt really care about their comment mate, we’re talking about a staff tryhard (joshy) aka impared which beg for staff staff on every single network, recently got blacklisted from fierce ts was begging for staff and blocking and unblocking the manager over and over and someone which was being immature under my tweet of being youtuber on rival so yea dont take their word as serious as they are.

Also that impared kid literally messaged calvin to look at his application literally after he posted it so dont take his word mate

Last edited:

Maquillaje

-1 if this is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.