fastbowers (very long paragraph)

Cheulsy

Cheulsy, aka, one of the fast bowers,, as you should know by the amount of stuff you’ve duped whilst fast bowing? (got banned already for having a fast bow alt connected to his ip.)
no, no, and no. and YES i have proof. my
boy @mxrkie and some other staff member ss’d me and found what? huh? what was that? NOTHING. you want me to spell it out for you bc as we both know your brain capacity is far too small to understand words. N-O-T-H-I-N-G

CasparTheGhost

Cheulsy, aka, one of the fast bowers,, as you should know by the amount of stuff you’ve duped whilst fast bowing? (got banned already for having a fast bow alt connected to his ip.)
boy @mxrkie and some other staff member ss’d me and found what? huh? what was that? NOTHING. you want me to spell it out for you bc as we both know your brain capacity is far too small to understand words. N-O-T-H-I-N-G
I thought you two were in same fac?

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
Rude

H0MESCHOOL

Established member
so there’s just a random fastbow account? fascinating!