IGN (In-Game Name):
fourpack

Timezone:

PST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

FaithfulMC
Senior Moderator & SS of the Month 2x
Resigned

This is by far the best staff experience I have acquired over the past couple years of being a staff member. I had worked my way up the rankings in mere months and was on amazing terms with Head of SS. I had to deal with support rooms, ban appeals, screenshares, and player reports. This led me to achieve a lot at FaithfulMC. I believe I was an above average screensharer who was capable of finding generic and some advanced cheats. I had screenshared so much that I became Screenshare of the Month two times in a row. In that I had done a total of about 250 screenshares. That was the first time that had happened and I believe this is one of my greatest achievements here.

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

FaithfulMC
Helper
Demoted

This was my first time staffing on such a large server. I went to the FaithfulMC Twitter and found a thread recruiting staff through a google document. It was fairly simple and I had got a chance to get staff. I got messaged by Oliver to get an interview and had patiently waited 2 weeks before getting moved. I got Staff and had worked a lot with the staff team. I had built some friendships but got demoted after two weeks because of false accusations. Although I got demoted within two weeks I had learned a lot from being staff on such a large server that it got me chances at other networks which enabled me to create new connections with a variety of servers.

FaithfulMC
Helper
Demoted

This was my second time at FaithfulMC. I went through the same process and eventually got demoted after 10 days. I learned a lot more than I thought I would've. I had built friendships with people like Aquarians, Cozy, Qaos, Osich within the staff team. Those are the people I remember because we had played kitmap a lot. I had worked extremely hard trying to show Muffinking2 that I was capable on becoming Staff on FaithfulMC yet again. It hadn't lasted long because of sort of public reasons that I don't need to explain unless necessary.

CentileHCF
Senior Admin & Head of SS
Resigned

This was definitely an interesting staff experience. I had been offered Senior Mod and accepted the position. I had dedicated a lot of time to CentileHCF and had gotten acquainted with the Head Staff which made the connection between us more friendly and easier to talk to. I had worked there for around a couple weeks doing basic things such as support rooms, ban appeals, tickets, and screenshares. I got promoted to Admin and Head of SS and that's when a lot happened. Some of the Head Staff had resigned or got demoted which led to my promotion to Senior Admin. Then, a couple days later around 80% of the entire Staff Team had resigned at the same time. I didn't know the reasoning at the time but was told minutes after it had happened. I was on good terms with all of them and had the choice to resign or stay. I wanted to stay because I had a feeling they would be able to come back from it and resolve what had happened. I eventually resigned due to the server slowly getting worse reputation and shutting down.

CentileHCF
Admin
Resigned

I had a fairly good time at CentileHCF. This time it was owned by sc0ttay the original owner of CentileHCF. I had gotten offered Admin and was working there for a while. I built good connections with the staff team and playerbase. I had eventually resigned as I had gotten word that I was able to apply on FaithfulMC after patiently waiting for about half a year or so. I wanted to come back due to having such a pleasant time previously and had been keeping in mind what Muffinking2 had said back then. I showed I had changed and showed I was a better person which got me accepted as a staff member on FaithfulMC.

HCRival
Moderator & SS Verified
Demoted

I had a horrendous time at HCRival. This when was ImYuri was the current Manager at HCRival. He was quite bias and had used FaithfulMC for majority of scenarios and things to mention whilst being Manager. I was definitely one of the best staff members at the time alongside Kinomu & Hayh. I had worked relentlessly with Kinomu day and night until I got promoted to Moderator. I was then demoted a couple days later for unknown reasons. I was going to take a Scenario Test which was required but he kept delaying it until he finally ignored me and most likely demoted me because I did not do the required Scenario Test.

CavePvP
Moderator & SS Verified
Server Shutdown

I had a good time at CavePvP. I had worked pretty well with the other staff members. I had done a lot of basic staff duties but was required to upload proof for EVERY punishment. This made me work more than usual because I had to make sure I had proof for all punishments which also made me work less efficiently because of the amount of time needed to upload all the proof to YouTube. The server eventually shutdown because FaithfulMC had bought all rights to the server and we had choices to join sister networks but I had declined.

SagePvP
Moderator & SS Verified
Resigned

I had a decent time at SagePvP. The Manager 'Botings' was quite bias and unprofessional. He had abused his permissions a lot and that was something I had noticed and experienced. I worked like an average staff member and worked my way up to Moderator. I finally submitted my resignation notice as I was done with the abuse and unfair treatment. The server itself was amazing and the anticheat is superb compared to other HCF anticheats. That also lessened the workload for staff members.

ViperMC
Trial Moderator
Demoted

I had a pretty good time at ViperMC. My time was extremely short and I hadn't learned too much. It was very strict and rules were to be followed exactly as they were. I believe this was something important to me as I made sure to read carefully through the entire Staff Guide which proved to be useful as a lot of other Staff had made simple mistakes by not reading thoroughly. I hadn't worked too much and was quite inactive due to school final exams coming up around the corner and I couldn't focus much time if any to ViperMC. I had parted ways on good terms with xPis and Noahx4. I want to say my Mentor, AtomicOG, had taught me a lot and was genuinely an huge help.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

There are a variety of reasons that push me to apply on SagePvP.

(1) I want to become staff on SagePvP because this is the server that gave me the best experience and treatment out of any server I have been apart of. This makes me want to apply because I have a genuine care for SagePvP. I've been apart of this community since 2018 and want to continue supporting SagePvP.

(2) I want to become staff on SagePvP because I've worked with this Staff Team in the past and can assure that I'd be able to have great communication, teamwork, and reliability. I want to apply because if I'm able to work in an environment that is comfortable and willing to accept me I'd have a much better time and have people who I'm able to depend on or just talk to when I'm feeling down. I've been staff on a lot of servers and not a lot of servers compare to SagePvP as there are always plenty of applicants and of those there are people who I've worked with and that gives me motivation that I'm able to work alongside people I have good relationships with.

(3) I want to become staff on SagePvP because of the community. HCF is relentlessly toxic compared to other gamemodes. I have experienced a lot of that in the past but on SagePvP you don't see that much toxicity. It might be toxic to some people but on other servers you will have people spam chat with doxes, ips, ect. because they get killed which doesn't happen here. This makes me want to apply on SagePvP because I know I'll have a safe time whilst staffing without having much worry about people threatening me.

(4) I personally enjoy staffing on any type of Minecraft server. I have a passion for staffing which is why I've been able to acquire a lot of staff experience which allows me to have an edge over other applicants. There are a lot of rule breakers on SagePvP and I want to be a staff member who the community can rely on and knows is reliable and there to help them out. There were a variety of rule breakers during my time at SagePvP and I want to make sure those people don't get away with things like booters, ddos/dox threats, databases, ect.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I will improve the players' experience by ensuring the community is a place where they are able to PvP and have a good time without having to worry about rule breakers. I will dedicate a lot of time into SagePvP by helping out in Teamspeak, Discord, Forums and in-game efficiently and making sure that whenever I'm online that the players' are happy. I'll also be able to help improve their experience by being friendly towards them whenever speaking to players on Teamspeak or talking in-game. This is helpful for their experience with staff members. We as a Staff Team reflect the server as we represent the rules and enforce them on players. Next, I'll be able to help their experience by screensharing. Specifically, I will be able to detect and punish closet cheaters trying to gain a slight advantage on the network. Although SagePvP has an execeptional anticheat there are some clients that are able to bypass. I'm an experienced screensharer and can improve players' experience by getting rid of people trying to gain slight advantages by closet cheating. This can include fights during events; many factions have used advantages such as Nametags, ESP, Reach, Autoclicker, Timer, ect..

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I'd say a solid 8/10. Sometimes, I will slip up and not realize; however, I am honest when necessary such as when making a mistake and needing to report it to the staff managers or during a situation involving a friend.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Gankah, Retrousse, Recruits, LittleRoss, eyez,
If you can no longer vouch for please contact me on Telegram @fourpack

Additional Information?:

I appreciate everybody who has read through my application. Let me know feedback down below whether it is positive or negative as all feedback is crucial when fixing my application or myself. :)

StaffTP

IGN (In-Game Name):

fourpack​

16​

Timezone:

PST​

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

FaithfulMC

Senior Moderator & SS of the Month 2x​

Resigned​

This is by far the best staff experience I have acquired over the past couple years of being a staff member. I had worked my way up the rankings in mere months and was on amazing terms with Head of SS. I had to deal with support rooms, ban appeals, screenshares, and player reports. This led me to achieve a lot at FaithfulMC. I believe I was an above average screensharer who was capable of finding generic and some advanced cheats. I had screenshared so much that I became Screenshare of the Month two times in a row. In that I had done a total of about 250 screenshares. That was the first time that had happened and I believe this is one of my greatest achievements here.​

FaithfulMC

Helper​

Demoted​

This was my first time staffing on such a large server. I went to the FaithfulMC Twitter and found a thread recruiting staff through a google document. It was fairly simple and I had got a chance to get staff. I got messaged by Oliver to get an interview and had patiently waited 2 weeks before getting moved. I got Staff and had worked a lot with the staff team. I had built some friendships but got demoted after two weeks because of false accusations. Although I got demoted within two weeks I had learned a lot from being staff on such a large server that it got me chances at other networks which enabled me to create new connections with a variety of servers.​

FaithfulMC

Helper​

Demoted​

This was my second time at FaithfulMC. I went through the same process and eventually got demoted after 10 days. I learned a lot more than I thought I would've. I had built friendships with people like Aquarians, Cozy, Qaos, Osich within the staff team. Those are the people I remember because we had played kitmap a lot. I had worked extremely hard trying to show Muffinking2 that I was capable on becoming Staff on FaithfulMC yet again. It hadn't lasted long because of sort of public reasons that I don't need to explain unless necessary.​

CentileHCF

Senior Admin & Head of SS​

Resigned​

This was definitely an interesting staff experience. I had been offered Senior Mod and accepted the position. I had dedicated a lot of time to CentileHCF and had gotten acquainted with the Head Staff which made the connection between us more friendly and easier to talk to. I had worked there for around a couple weeks doing basic things such as support rooms, ban appeals, tickets, and screenshares. I got promoted to Admin and Head of SS and that's when a lot happened. Some of the Head Staff had resigned or got demoted which led to my promotion to Senior Admin. Then, a couple days later around 80% of the entire Staff Team had resigned at the same time. I didn't know the reasoning at the time but was told minutes after it had happened. I was on good terms with all of them and had the choice to resign or stay. I wanted to stay because I had a feeling they would be able to come back from it and resolve what had happened. I eventually resigned due to the server slowly getting worse reputation and shutting down.​

CentileHCF

Admin​

Resigned​

I had a fairly good time at CentileHCF. This time it was owned by sc0ttay the original owner of CentileHCF. I had gotten offered Admin and was working there for a while. I built good connections with the staff team and playerbase. I had eventually resigned as I had gotten word that I was able to apply on FaithfulMC after patiently waiting for about half a year or so. I wanted to come back due to having such a pleasant time previously and had been keeping in mind what Muffinking2 had said back then. I showed I had changed and showed I was a better person which got me accepted as a staff member on FaithfulMC.​

HCRival

Moderator & SS Verified​

Demoted​

I had a horrendous time at HCRival. This when was ImYuri was the current Manager at HCRival. He was quite bias and had used FaithfulMC for majority of scenarios and things to mention whilst being Manager. I was definitely one of the best staff members at the time alongside Kinomu & Hayh. I had worked relentlessly with Kinomu day and night until I got promoted to Moderator. I was then demoted a couple days later for unknown reasons. I was going to take a Scenario Test which was required but he kept delaying it until he finally ignored me and most likely demoted me because I did not do the required Scenario Test.​

CavePvP

Moderator & SS Verified​

Server Shutdown​

I had a good time at CavePvP. I had worked pretty well with the other staff members. I had done a lot of basic staff duties but was required to upload proof for EVERY punishment. This made me work more than usual because I had to make sure I had proof for all punishments which also made me work less efficiently because of the amount of time needed to upload all the proof to YouTube. The server eventually shutdown because FaithfulMC had bought all rights to the server and we had choices to join sister networks but I had declined.​

SagePvP

Moderator & SS Verified​

Resigned​

I had a decent time at SagePvP. The Manager 'Botings' was quite bias and unprofessional. He had abused his permissions a lot and that was something I had noticed and experienced. I worked like an average staff member and worked my way up to Moderator. I finally submitted my resignation notice as I was done with the abuse and unfair treatment. The server itself was amazing and the anticheat is superb compared to other HCF anticheats. That also lessened the workload for staff members.​

ViperMC

Trial Moderator​

Demoted​

I had a pretty good time at ViperMC. My time was extremely short and I hadn't learned too much. It was very strict and rules were to be followed exactly as they were. I believe this was something important to me as I made sure to read carefully through the entire Staff Guide which proved to be useful as a lot of other Staff had made simple mistakes by not reading thoroughly. I hadn't worked too much and was quite inactive due to school final exams coming up around the corner and I couldn't focus much time if any to ViperMC. I had parted ways on good terms with xPis and Noahx4. I want to say my Mentor, AtomicOG, had taught me a lot and was genuinely an huge help.​

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

There are a variety of reasons that push me to apply on SagePvP.​

(1) I want to become staff on SagePvP because this is the server that gave me the best experience and treatment out of any server I have been apart of. This makes me want to apply because I have a genuine care for SagePvP. I've been apart of this community since 2018 and want to continue supporting SagePvP.​

(2) I want to become staff on SagePvP because I've worked with this Staff Team in the past and can assure that I'd be able to have great communication, teamwork, and reliability. I want to apply because if I'm able to work in an environment that is comfortable and willing to accept me I'd have a much better time and have people who I'm able to depend on or just talk to when I'm feeling down. I've been staff on a lot of servers and not a lot of servers compare to SagePvP as there are always plenty of applicants and of those there are people who I've worked with and that gives me motivation that I'm able to work alongside people I have good relationships with.​

(3) I want to become staff on SagePvP because of the community. HCF is relentlessly toxic compared to other gamemodes. I have experienced a lot of that in the past but on SagePvP you don't see that much toxicity. It might be toxic to some people but on other servers you will have people spam chat with doxes, ips, ect. because they get killed which doesn't happen here. This makes me want to apply on SagePvP because I know I'll have a safe time whilst staffing without having much worry about people threatening me.​

(4) I personally enjoy staffing on any type of Minecraft server. I have a passion for staffing which is why I've been able to acquire a lot of staff experience which allows me to have an edge over other applicants. There are a lot of rule breakers on SagePvP and I want to be a staff member who the community can rely on and knows is reliable and there to help them out. There were a variety of rule breakers during my time at SagePvP and I want to make sure those people don't get away with things like booters, ddos/dox threats, databases, ect.​

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I will improve the players' experience by ensuring the community is a place where they are able to PvP and have a good time without having to worry about rule breakers. I will dedicate a lot of time into SagePvP by helping out in Teamspeak, Discord, Forums and in-game efficiently and making sure that whenever I'm online that the players' are happy. I'll also be able to help improve their experience by being friendly towards them whenever speaking to players on Teamspeak or talking in-game. This is helpful for their experience with staff members. We as a Staff Team reflect the server as we represent the rules and enforce them on players. Next, I'll be able to help their experience by screensharing. Specifically, I will be able to detect and punish closet cheaters trying to gain a slight advantage on the network. Although SagePvP has an execeptional anticheat there are some clients that are able to bypass. I'm an experienced screensharer and can improve players' experience by getting rid of people trying to gain slight advantages by closet cheating. This can include fights during events; many factions have used advantages such as Nametags, ESP, Reach, Autoclicker, Timer, ect..​

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I'd say a solid 8/10. Sometimes, I will slip up and not realize; however, I am honest when necessary such as when making a mistake and needing to report it to the staff managers or during a situation involving a friend.​

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Gankah, Retrousse, Recruits, LittleRoss, eyez,​

If you can no longer vouch for please contact me on Telegram @fourpack

Additional Information?:

I appreciate everybody who has read through my application. Let me know feedback down below whether it is positive or negative as all feedback is crucial when fixing my application or myself. :)
+.5, Great detail and elaboration of staff experiences, Great detail of why you would like to be apart of the staff team. I rated this application a .5 because of the amount of demotions in the past on some of the known servers out there.

Best of luck.

Crqzie

(!) -1 (!)

(+) Great amount of detail
(+) Probably the best staff experience I've seen.
(+) Nice colorscheme.

(-) Lack of proof
^I recommend changing that people might -1 for it^

Kind regards,
Crqzie

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but unfortunately it's been denied.

You can re-apply for staff in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to review your application and make any necessary changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.