Denied holasoygap [AU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

11Blocking

_______________________________________________________________________________________​

IGN (In-Game Name): My current IGN is "holasoygap" [Name MC Profile]​

Timezone: My timezone is "AWST" or Perth, Western Australia.​

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes! I do own a quality microphone, it is known as the "Blue Yeti".​

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Yes, I do! I own all three of the programs and use them daily!​

_______________________________________________________________________________________​

Do you have any past experiences being a staff member?:

Strafe:

Strafe was a toxic, yet fun PvP server. I was staff on Strafe for around 3 weeks, before getting demoted. The server was very bubbly, and I was included in all of the changes made, such as 1.8 clients being banned and the new AntiCheat. The server included a lot of action-packed PVP, a lot of it was recorded and many many many hackers on the network. The requirement for bans was to always record your bans and to have at least 2 bans every day. I was demoted on Strafe because of my timezone, I wasn't able to get to their staff meetings which were at 4 in the morning for me. This didn't best fit me, and they later let me go.​

HcRealms:

HcRealms was an amazing server, there was such an incredible community, everyone looked out for everyone, however, there was obviously a bad side. My time on Realms was good, I met a lot of new people and caught up with some older friends. This server taught me a lot of my HCF knowledge I know today. The server was a decent staffed server, there were a few 'iffy' moments in the server; this meaning when some staff abused; the management team would corrupt a bit. I managed to reach Moderator.​

AcidHCF:

Acid was a really good server to staff on, there were a lot of cheaters, especially on SOTW. My role at Acid was to give users their DTR back, inventories, some ban appeals, and most importantly Teamspeak work. The server was well populated as well, hitting 450 on SOTW and 140ish daily. I was given SS verified around 3 days into the job, and I would often screenshare people that other staff couldn’t. I had resigned from the server due to other commitments that needed to be dealt with first.​

SagePvP:

I was staff on Sage for one day, this one day led me to follow and respect a lot of people, I have no issues with anyone on the staff team. I had been demoted for "Assisting Abuse". The short time I was staff on Sage I learnt a lot about the server, the server was positive, caring and most importantly active. The server never saw my full potential, I was trying to improve and help out the server, but accusations were not on my side. I would love another crack at being staff as all false claims should be addressed.​

SagePvP:

Once I finished my first staffing experience on SagePvP, I was keen to come back into the community very promptly. I did this by professionally talking to "Botings" on TeamSpeak. This lead to myself explaining the entirety of the situation and eventually, I was allowed to re-apply. I reapplied around 3 days after I was demoted. When I was staff on SagePvP again I learned a lot more about the staff team and the community. I became a well-known member of the community and is one of the only Australian staff members, I was on a lot of the time to assist users when there was no other staff member to assist. After a month or so, I was promoted to Moderator for all the hard work I did. And then, I messed up. I was demoted for joining another server and applying for staff on that server. I joined the server intending to never apply, but I applied on the server around a month before I was ever staff on SagePvP the first time. I then went into the interview stages and passed them all, leading to myself being staff. I knew I messed up when I was in the interview room, I knew I wasn't being faithful towards SagePvP and I knew that I would be caught. During this whole time, I was thinking about the consequences, and eventually (5 minutes) of being staff, I was caught, and banned and demoted promptly on both servers.​

I know what I did was wrong that day, and that's why I have been permitted to reapply, as I will never do actions like this again.​

SagePvP:

A few weeks to months after I finished my second time staffing at SagePvP, I tried again for staff. I was given the opportunity by Botings to reapply as I was very forgiving for my actions. I was then given another chance at staff. This time, I made sure that I would be the hardest working staff member on the team. My duties as a Mod+ included dealing with Teamspeak, Forums, Discord Tickets, etc. As a Mod+ you were given extra permissions to help assist players better. After 3 months of being staff for the third time, I decided to resign. At that moment in time, my grandmother had passed away and I completely lost all motivation for Minecraft and even my computer. After my grandmother had passed, I gave in my two weeks' notice for resigning, and then I was promptly removed from the staff team. After dealing with the grieving stages of my grandmother's death, I believe it's now time to come back to SagePvP once and for all.​

I do have proof for all staffing experiences, when asked I will present the proof to the needed people(s).​

Why do you want to be staff?:

There are multiple reasons why I wish to have another chance of being staff on Sage.​

I was demoted on Sage for "Assisting Abuse", this wasn't me that did the abusing, however. I would love a second chance at being staff on Sage just because of what I had given to the server in my short time, I was always friendly to staff members, players, and anyone I came across. I knew it wasn't me that abused, I knew it. I was asked multiple times to abuse and I said no, all times. I know that myself as a staff member would never abuse just to gain an advantage. The amount of effort I had put into Sage in the little time that I was staff made a big difference, my first ban, my first mute, my first warning; were all under the correct terms. I would love to be staff again on Sage just because of all the opportunities that were ahead of me. The server and staff team are incredible and I would love to rejoin them to make so many more memories.​

I was also demoted on Sage for stupid acts such as applying on another server and getting a staff role there. I was demoted for joining another server and applying for staff on that server. I joined the server intending to never apply, but I applied on the server around a month before I was ever staff on SagePvP the first time. I then went into the interview stages and passed them all, leading to myself being staff. I knew I messed up when I was in the interview room, I knew I wasn't being faithful towards SagePvP and I knew that I would be caught. During this whole time, I was thinking about the consequences, and eventually (5 minutes) of being staff, I was caught, and banned and demoted promptly on both servers. This is something that I utterly regret and I will never show these actions again. I have now matured more since I was last staff, and I know now how to act.​

The community within Sage is honestly amazing, the community is rarely toxic, and if they are, staff are BANG straight onto it, but are they? See, because I am Australian, most American staff members do not get to see what I see, they do not get to see the toxicity that happens, however; if this position is granted to me, I will be there to mute, ban and punish all the rule-breakers and wrongdoing of people. During my time as staff, I was able to be there to punish the people who other staff members didn't see. I was at times the only staff member on.​

Why should we accept you as staff?:

Communication Skills: I have, in my opinion, the best communication skills you will ever find from a staff member. This is not to sound cocky, this is to express me like this. I use my communication skills to my advantage to help a lot of members of the community with various issues. I know how to use my communication in order to communicate with extraterritorial or foreign speakers; I will always have a translator "on-hand". If I do not, I will get a member of the community to step in and help me.​

Organization: As stated, my organization skills depict me as a person. I often love to have things ready for whenever they are needed, such as the staff guide or rules. My organization skills impact the community because I know who I am working with; if I have to do a mass movement, I will tell the selected person I was speaking to, wait in Specific for me. I will put it down on a timer synced to a notepad ready to move that user to help him/her with their issues or inquiries they needed, I will always help members.​

Teamspeak: A lot of the staff members, obviously know how to use Teamspeak and a lot of shortcuts. Personally, I have a lot of handy shortcuts and plugins that assist me with my staffing. This includes mass move plugin and auto massager. I will use these plugins to my advantage but will never leave a player out by using a plugin to help me, I will assist the player with my own words, only rarely this comes in hand with the rules or important posts the player needs to know about; if they have broken the rules or to check.​

Persistent Forum Use: I use the forums as a necessity to interact with players on the forums. Being apart of the forums means that the community knows you are active and are willing to help on any platform. It is not required as a staff member, but personally, I will use the forums if I do/don't get staff as it is a way to get to know everyone and help the community.​

Screen-Sharing: My screen sharing skills are a way I can prove myself worthy of this rank. I know how to find malicious hacks, find new strings for newly made ghost clients. It is a way I can be more precise on my bans and if I do not know about a certain string or line of code (TCP No Delay Client) I will get the assistance of another staff member as I learn from the problem and I will get the most accurate ban reason and proof for the ban. This is required as a staff member a skill.​

Staffing Knowledge: Being staff on some HCF servers, I am familiar with how to use basic staff commands. I am all ways ready with a command to either ban, mute, clear chat or mute chat. I know multiple ways to help people who are in need of help in two seconds. It helps out the community knowing they know there is a staff member with experience on the staff team making sure the server is safe and secure. This is a "soul" of my staffing because this is where you can either be demoted if you are not that experienced.​

Professionalism: I try to keep my professionalism as a way that I will daily staff on the server. It is essential to maintain professionalism, so the server is gaining an active player base without toxic staff members. Being professional is the way you act and about how mature you are and how you are impacting the community with your decisions. This is important in case there is serious toxicity to yourself, in case somebody is cussing you out or just downright disrespecting you; you need to maintain professionalism to be able to deal with players seriously and respect the community.​

Kindness: As stupid as this actually sounds, being nice is an important asset needed to compete for this position. Being kind again shows the community that the staff team cares about the community and they care about how their actions could actually impact the player count going one player down. It is about being respectful and kind to help the community. Speaking from a players' point of few, it makes the server looks incredibly bad when a server has a disrespectful staff member. Personally, if I was to be given the rank, I would be kind to the community.​

Can a staff member vouch for you?:

Yes.​

Since I was previously staff here, staff members such as Retrousse, Marik, Amarese, Trikxv,​

Additional Information:

I am an outgoing and funny person, I love to have a laugh when I can, this often includes always being creative and kind to anyone I meet.​

gl, I've honestly never seen an Australian stay at this server without abusing.

gap

Known member
  • I can't be bothered to list out how many times you've messed up, lied, and so on. You are a squeaker after all. @calvin
We live on from the past, and from my last staffing experience here at SagePvP, I proved myself from the first two, I knew what I did wrong, and didn't mess up the last time, you would've known this because you were staff with me. I disagree with your -1, however thank you for your response.
-1 man got caught so quick abusing lmao
The first time I "abused" here at sage was in August 2019, as I've explained in my application, this was 100% false, and wrong accusations lead to me being demoted. I never "abused" for the rest of my SagePvP staff experience, so I also, disagree with your rating as there is little to no proof of me "abusing".

gap

Known member
The demotion wasn’t false nor were you good for the server at the time
In these situations we should learn to move on from the past. As much as you were never involved in the situation of my first demotion, and you only heard from word of mouth what happened, I can assure you the story you would have gotten, is false. I not going to argue with you, I know in myself I’ve changed.
I might also add, you did +1 my last application, so I don’t understand the turn of attitude against me.

If you wish to discuss further, please PM me.

Docents

Established member
neutral
dont really have much against you but theres quite a lot of accusations being thrown at you right now

gap

Known member
neutral
dont really have much against you but theres quite a lot of accusations being thrown at you right now
Thanks for the response. Many OG players would know these accusations are fake, and are just trying to bring me down.

Unforgot

Thanks for the response. Many OG players would know these accusations are fake, and are just trying to bring me down.
It seems that it’s only the OG players that are stating these accusations, prime example of that is @Sauds he has played for almost 2 years now and had a pretty healthy, trustworthy relationship with most of the staff team along with myself therefore I do not doubt these accusations. I feel you have been given to many chances and have to move on to a new server, a new start maybe as it seems you are not very reputable apart from the one kid that fanboys you ( @Serae ) who was a toxic, abusive, server breaching scum who gave many empty handed threats not that I’m saying he hasn’t changed

StaffMode

The fact that you're lying now proves my point further on. One of the main reasons you even got a -1 from me was because you had lied a shit ton while you were staffing with me, and that's not even it. You're nothing but a pathological liar, lying now that your lies in the past were nothing but an accusation? Seems like 'In these situations we should learn to move on from the past.' Isn't what you're trying to do.

Snowy

Known member
The fact that you're lying now proves my point further on. One of the main reasons you even got a -1 from me was because you had lied a shit ton while you were staffing with me, and that's not even it. You're nothing but a pathological liar, lying now that your lies in the past were nothing but an accusation? Seems like 'In these situations we should learn to move on from the past.' Isn't what you're trying to do.
I don't even want to start with you, to be honest maybe it's best for you to not judge and be hypocritical

Anyways, based on your application I'll give a +1. Good luck.

Reactions: gap

StaffMode

I don't even want to start with you, to be honest maybe it's best for you to not judge and be hypocritical

Anyways, based on your application I'll give a +1. Good luck.
Why is it the ones who never make it complain?

gap

Known member
It seems that it’s only the OG players that are stating these accusations, prime example of that is @Sauds he has played for almost 2 years now and had a pretty healthy, trustworthy relationship with most of the staff team along with myself therefore I do not doubt these accusations. I feel you have been given to many chances and have to move on to a new server, a new start maybe as it seems you are not very reputable apart from the one kid that fanboys you ( @Serae ) who was a toxic, abusive, server breaching scum who gave many empty handed threats not that I’m saying he hasn’t changed
It’s not that I need to move on, I was only given one more chance after my first demotion and I did very well with that chance. Someone like Sauds was never told the exact story and was only handed a story of the situation that was more twisted and obviously bias towards the “abuser”. This situation happened more than a year ago, and I can assure everyone I have changed.
I made it to Mod+, I don’t think I would have done that if I wasn’t “deserving of a chance” here at Sage. If you wish to discuss more, PM me.
I believe you are just out to get me, you got demoted for abusing or whatever it was and now you are just trying to bring me down. If you have proof of my such wicked lies, I’d appreciate a DM with this proof.
Like I said previously, I wouldn’t of made it to Mod+ if I were a pathological liar.
Please DM me to discuss more, I don’t want this on my application.

Unforgot

It’s not that I need to move on, I was only given one more chance after my first demotion and I did very well with that chance. Someone like Sauds was never told the exact story and was only handed a story of the situation that was more twisted and obviously bias towards the “abuser”. This situation happened more than a year ago, and I can assure everyone I have changed.
I made it to Mod+, I don’t think I would have done that if I wasn’t “deserving of a chance” here at Sage. If you wish to discuss more, PM me.

I believe you are just out to get me, you got demoted for abusing or whatever it was and now you are just trying to bring me down. If you have proof of my such wicked lies, I’d appreciate a DM with this proof.
Like I said previously, I wouldn’t of made it to Mod+ if I were a pathological liar.
Please DM me to discuss more, I don’t want this on my application.
Ill take your word for it seems like a good application. I hope to see you prove us wrong if you get accepted. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.