BST

Scotland

Do you own a quality microphone?
Yeah i have a AT2020

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes i have all of them

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
I was staff on two small HCF servers.
The first one was called GangHCF i was staff on there for around 2 months the server never got realest,i was admin.
The second server i was only a mod on there it was called CubeHCF the server only had one map before they sold the server to someone else they sold it because they didn't make any money. i had a little bit of experience from being staff on both servers but not alot.

Why do you want to become staff?:
These are some of the reasons I'd like the chance to become part of the Sage staff team.I haven't been enjoying the game as much recently and I feel like it's time for a change. In fact, I've almost completely given up on playing HCF. In my opinion, the game-mode is way too repetitive and it just gets boring for me. Although, I definitely feel like going back into staffing is the right decision for me right now and for the future. I'd like to give new players and old ones the enjoyment I once got out of the game and make the game-play as smooth as possible for them.I feel like I can be a positive influence on Sage community and a great addition to the staff team.I don't want to be staff just because it looks nice and people will think I'm 'cool'.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
In my opinion, I should be accepted as a helper because I have many good qualities that will make me fun to work with and an active helper. I hate to see support rooms full and I hate seeing players dying to hackers, I'd like to change this. If I could just help the players day run smoother by helping them on Sage, my work is done.And if I do that, then the senior admins and Developers and even Owner, have more time to concentrate on what's really crucial to the server.People who know me know that I am mature but at the same time know when to have a joke and a laugh, I'm quite an easy going person and I like getting to know new people and talking to new people. However, I know when the time is right to be mature and help players who need it, and at the same time I know when the time is right to be strict and set players straight. I have quite a high tolerance for immature people so I don't get angry quickly and can deal with awkward players. I know how to conduct myself as a staff member on faithful and will represent the server with pride.I know i don't have much experience as a staff member but i would like to become a staff member on a good popular server so i can gain experience from other staff members and i can interact with the community.I would be really active as i have no life.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?
Currently not

Additional Information:
Hello my name is Rees, i enjoy playing football(Soccer) in my free time, I also enjoy playing Sage when i can, i would really enjoy becoming staff on a server.I know my application is not long but i'm not really sure what else to say, but i would really enjoy becoming staff and a bigger part off this community. Also my staff application may not be long but at least mines is not copy and pasted unlike most of the other applications.

R

Rees

IGN:

Smellyboy96

Timezone:

BST

Scotland

Do you own a quality microphone?

Yeah i have a AT2020

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:

Yes i have all of them

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:

I was staff on two small HCF servers.

The first one was called GangHCF i was staff on there for around 2 months the server never got realest,i was admin.

The second server i was only a mod on there it was called CubeHCF the server only had one map before they sold the server to someone else they sold it because they didn't make any money. i had a little bit of experience from being staff on both servers but not alot.

Why do you want to become staff?:

These are some of the reasons I'd like the chance to become part of the Sage staff team.I haven't been enjoying the game as much recently and I feel like it's time for a change. In fact, I've almost completely given up on playing HCF. In my opinion, the game-mode is way too repetitive and it just gets boring for me. Although, I definitely feel like going back into staffing is the right decision for me right now and for the future. I'd like to give new players and old ones the enjoyment I once got out of the game and make the game-play as smooth as possible for them.I feel like I can be a positive influence on Sage community and a great addition to the staff team.I don't want to be staff just because it looks nice and people will think I'm 'cool'.

Why should we accept you as staff?:

In my opinion, I should be accepted as a helper because I have many good qualities that will make me fun to work with and an active helper. I hate to see support rooms full and I hate seeing players dying to hackers, I'd like to change this. If I could just help the players day run smoother by helping them on Sage, my work is done.And if I do that, then the senior admins and Developers and even Owner, have more time to concentrate on what's really crucial to the server.People who know me know that I am mature but at the same time know when to have a joke and a laugh, I'm quite an easy going person and I like getting to know new people and talking to new people. However, I know when the time is right to be mature and help players who need it, and at the same time I know when the time is right to be strict and set players straight. I have quite a high tolerance for immature people so I don't get angry quickly and can deal with awkward players. I know how to conduct myself as a staff member on faithful and will represent the server with pride.I know i don't have much experience as a staff member but i would like to become a staff member on a good popular server so i can gain experience from other staff members and i can interact with the community.I would be really active as i have no life.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?

Currently not

Additional Information:
Hello my name is Rees, i enjoy playing football(Soccer) in my free time, I also enjoy playing Sage when i can, i would really enjoy becoming staff on a server.I know my application is not long but i'm not really sure what else to say, but i would really enjoy becoming staff and a bigger part off this community. Also my staff application may not be long but at least mines is not copy and pasted unlike most of the other applications.

okay thanks for the feed back, why do you feel that me making the pole makes me feel insecure?

R

Rees

Some times a bit toxic, but a chill player!

Best of luck :)
i am not sure if you are mistaking me for smellyboy69 because he can be a little bit toxic sometimes. i don't really try hard enough to become toxic.
but thanks anyway for the post!

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Rees, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.