Cya later

lunarexe

Veteran Member
I mean................ Server died, i hope Calvin can make some changes he finally has his Manager rank and deserved.

Ties

Established member
*gets demoted* fuck
How was MMC? heard you got lol'd

I ghost him for like three days and he deadass turns into a girl

Attachments

• photo_2020-06-08_18-11-23.jpg
    photo_2020-06-08_18-11-23.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

Ties

Established member
lol he sweats the forums every day and is all of a sudden very quiet...

interesting

Markk

Yep, it's actually quite easy.

We were chill. You got butthurt that I banned you from my discord once. You and Amilla started being dicks and made another server. I started ghosting you. You started sucking my dick again. You said you wanted to quit, you resigned. I got demoted. I applied to MMC and was accepted the next day. You weren't accepted until a week after me, the shitty staff member, and got super butthurt. I started ghosting you for friends in and out of the game. You got even more butthurt. You decided to make your own TS cause you wanted my IP. You tried to hit me off daily and gave me less than 2% packet loss LMAO. Then you were in TS with the Sage staff fanboying over me while the boys and I were vibing on my server. We wouldn't let you join; someone supposedly hit you off, then you wrote me a paragraph on iMessage like a crazy ex-girlfriend.

I have receipts so go ahead and make shit up. Lets see how fast I can debunk it.

Edit: I almost forgot the part where you followed me and Rice to Sage. Botings didn't want to accept you because of how toxic and immature you are, and I somehow convinced him to accept you.
Pelr is none of these things :D better than you'll ever be you fake jew

Pelr

Yep, it's actually quite easy.

We were chill. You got butthurt that I banned you from my discord once. You and Amilla started being dicks and made another server. I started ghosting you. You started sucking my dick again. You said you wanted to quit, you resigned. I got demoted. I applied to MMC and was accepted the next day. You weren't accepted until a week after me, the shitty staff member, and got super butthurt. I started ghosting you for friends in and out of the game. You got even more butthurt. You decided to make your own TS cause you wanted my IP. You tried to hit me off daily and gave me less than 2% packet loss LMAO. Then you were in TS with the Sage staff fanboying over me while the boys and I were vibing on my server. We wouldn't let you join; someone supposedly hit you off, then you wrote me a paragraph on iMessage like a crazy ex-girlfriend.

I have receipts so go ahead and make shit up. Lets see how fast I can debunk it.

Edit: I almost forgot the part where you followed me and Rice to Sage. Botings didn't want to accept you because of how toxic and immature you are, and I somehow convinced him to accept you.
Your story is hilarious and original