IGN (In-Game-Name)
miro50
Timezone
UTC +1
Country
Italy
Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes, I own a good quality and working microphone
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?
Yes, I have all of these.
Telegram: @LeonardoGH
Discord: miro#5768
Teamspeak: miro50
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?
PvPTemple: [Trainee] [English Interview] [Not Italian Server] [Demoted]
This was my best staff experience, this was the most known server that I've ever moderate, it was fantastic, here I became very known in the community, unfortunately, I got demoted because for helping a guy I shared his private payment details, not only with the managers but with all the staff team.
FearGames: [Helper] [SS Verified] [Italian Interview] [Italian Server] [Resigned]
FearGames was my first staff experience, I was very happy and I've met many great people who I'm still friends with, here I started taking the staffer role seriously, unfortunately, I had to resign because the high staff thought that I and other staffers were "given" on the vanilla mode of the server, moreover, they thought that we were abusing of our power and, instead of getting demoted we prefered to resign the staff role.
Golicraft: [Moderator] [English Interview] [Not Italian Server] [Resigned]
This was my first non-Italian staff experience, unfortunately, the main language of the server wasn't English as I thought, so I had to resign because I couldn't understand anything.
Sky-Craft: [Helper] [Italian Interview] [Italian Server] [Resigned]
This was my worst staff experience, I resigned just after 1 or 2 days because the server's management was horrible.
HybridPvP: [Trainee] [Italian Interview] [Italian Server] [Resigned]
This server was very unsatisfying, it should be the revolution of Italian Factions server but It hasn't had all the success that I thought, I joined this server because of the owner was very known and very professional but, unfortunately, the idea wasn't appreciated by the community.
AtoxNetwork: [Moderator] [English Interview] [Not Italian Server] [Resigned]
This server was my second non-Italian experience, it was a very good server but, unfortunately, it hadn't many players.
ParkerCraft: [Trial-Helper] [Italian Interview] [Italian Server] [Resigned]
ParkerCraft was once of my worst experience as staff because of my staff role I couldn't play any game mode, they thought that a staff member shouldn't interact with players but, for me, this is a very stupid thing.
WarAccademy: [Helper] [SS-Verified] [Italian Interview] [Italian Server] [Resigned]
I thought it would be my best experience, but none, although I play a lot on this server when I joined the staff team, I don't know why the passion for the server has turned off even if I'm friendly with many players and the staff team.
Mithras: [Trainee] [SS_Verified] [Italian Interview] [Italian Server] [Resigned].
This was a very pretty experience, the server was fantastic from many aspects, the plugins were very cool and innovative, unfortunately, the main game mode of this server (Factions) wasn't very appreciated by myself.
Proofs
Why do you want to become Staff
I've many reasons to become a staff member on SagePvP.
This is once of biggest and more important hcf server in the world, I'd like to become a staff member here for starting a new hcf experience,I've never tried this Game mode before just because I had no friends to play with because I'm a practice player and I'm not known in the HCF community as a staff member, this game mode is very interesting and I'd like to learn all the aspects of this beautiful game mode.
I'd like to become staffer on SagePvP because how I've already said I'd like to launch my career as staff member not only in practice or factions server, I'm also looking for a server which has good quality management and staff team. I found SagePvP the best server from all the aspects that I was looking for. I would like to become helpful for the community and for the guys who need my help.
Why should we accept you as a Staff
I think that I should be chosen instead of other candidates because off my abilities and strengths.
[Language] my native language is Italian but I can speak English very fluently and without any problems so, I could be an excellent translator for everyone who needs my help.
[Edge To learn] This could be once of my best practice experiences, I'll be able to learn many details and advice about server management and could also increase my staffer experience, then I could make new friends and so could learn many things from them.
[ScreenShare] I can make very good Screenshares, in Italy I'm very known because of my abilities and particularly for my Screensharing abilities to Mac users. I'm in fact a Mac user and I know how this OS works, in fact, in Italy, I'm considered the best.
[Team] I could create good and strong relationships, I'm able to work with strangers and make them as my friends, naturally if they want.
[English] I think to be good with English and I also think to be able to start threads about many familiar topics.
[Management] I'm able to manage hard situations with no problems, I'm in fact able to interact with people and resolve their problems with calm, professionality and patience.
[Professional] I'm very professional doing my job, all the beginning other staff members could not accept me as well as I hope, but with time I'll be able to demonstrate that I'm a great and reliable person.
[Strings Finder] Time ago I joined the famous Academy of the ABS Team (AntiBypasSquad), here I learnt how to find clients' strings, and soon I'll learn how to find private Screenshare methods. In only 2 days I found the strings of 3 different external clients that can bypass "Paladin", I also found some new Screenshare methods that could reveal very interesting and helpful.
Can any staff member vouch for you?
Unfortunately no but I'm a friend of an old staffer of this server, "BritishAndre"
Additional Information
Unfortunately, I've no HCF experience as staff member, but I have a lot of experience on many other and different servers, I'd like to start playing and moderating HCF servers because they are different from all the aspects and I hope that you can give me at least a chance.
Thanks for reading.

10cps_

+1.
Even if he has no hcf experiences, I think everyone must start with one is sage would be excellent.
I had this guy in the feargames mithras staff and he is with me in the absaccademy. I can assure him that he is good at himself and he can do his job.
good luck

miro50

+1.
Even if he has no hcf experiences, I think everyone must start with one is sage would be excellent.
I had this guy in the feargames mithras staff and he is with me in the absaccademy. I can assure him that he is good at himself and he can do his job.
good luck
Really appreciated

JavaCode

Then getting friends to +1. Much better.
He is a very active ABS Member and a great string finder, he even has a lot of experience as a staff member in various servers. I think he would be a perfect staff member.

By the way we are not alts, just members of the same team. Although that doesn't mean that I'm supporting him just because of that: I believe in what I'm writing and I think (for the reasons listed before) that you should give him a chance.

+1