Times For Conquest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speederz

Known member
Hello Everyone,

Making this post as I think there should be a vote on the times that Conquest's are started each map.

Currently Conquest's each map are usually started at 1pm EST which is the EU one and the US one is normally at 5pm EST. I think that personally that the US one should be started at 6pm EST as some people from Pacific TimeZone, Mountain TimeZone and Central TimeZone aren't even home from school or work at 5PM EST.

Please post below what you guys think of this change.​

11Blocking

Hello Everyone,​

Making this post as I think there should be a vote on the times that Conquest's are started each map.​

Currently Conquest's each map are usually started at 1pm EST which is the EU one and the US one is normally at 5pm EST. I think that personally that the US one should be started at 6pm EST as some people from Pacific TimeZone, Mountain TimeZone and Central TimeZone aren't even home from school or work at 5PM EST.​

Please post below what you guys think of this change.​
My opinion is that they move EOTW on Friday, SOTW on Saturday and conquest on Sunday. Makes it more flexible in my opinion.

Speederz

Known member
My opinion is that they move EOTW on Friday, SOTW on Saturday and conquest on Sunday. Makes it more flexible in my opinion.

Yes that would work but that would be copying Faithful's Schedule. I like how it's setup and it's fair for all TimeZones for EOTW and SOTW. Just Conquest US Time needs to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.